- Street: Fredericksburg
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 22401
- Listed: October 16, 2020 2:33 am
- Expires: 25 days, 20 hours
Help transcribe stuttering and disfluent speech!
Do you want to help make speech technology more equitable and accessible?
Join the Assonet project! On this project we will be transcribing audio clips of US-English speakers with a prominent stutter. We believe communication is a human right, and you can help.
This speech may provide the transcriber with some new challenges, but all the more worth it to bring benefits to an underrepresented community of speakers.
• Native-Level Fluency in English (Written and Spoken)
• Preferably at least 6 months of study related to Speech Pathology
• Recently finished or currently taking a degree in Speech Pathology
To apply, please click/open this link: https://connect.appen.com/qrp/public/jobs?sref=0ffd9806fed1c80886e04a13efc47a2e
We imagine a world in which AI augments human communication. We believe that the AI of the future needs to be inclusive and empowering of everyone – regardless of language, dialect, accent or mode of communication. When you work on our projects, you are helping develop responsible, unbiased AI.
We are an equal opportunity company and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
14 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Hancocks Jewellers (197 views)
- Best Quality Laptop In Affordable Price (147 views)
- Boxer Puppies for sale (129 views)
- Setup Any Business in UAE (120 views)
- ADMIN RDP, VPS HOSTING (108 views)
- Platinum Luxury Fleet (90 views)
- Chennai precast compound and Ready made compound wall (81 views)
- AC Repair in Mesa, AZ (77 views)
- Avoid this serious mistake when selling your home. (77 views)
- Emotional support animal letter sample (76 views)